Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in VIT group of Institutions.
VITEEE 2023 Overview
- Name of Exam : VITEE
- VITEE Full form : VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Exam Level : University level exam
- Exam Frequency : 1 time in a year
- Conducting Body : Vellore institute of technology
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application fee : 1350
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 Pass and Appearing
- No of Participating Institute : 4
- Total Number of Seats : N/A
- Last Date to apply : 31 March 2023 (Tentative)
- VITEEE 2023 Exam Date : 17th – 23rd April 2023
- Detail Notification link : https://vit.ac.in/files/VITEEE-2023-information-brochure.pdf
- Online Apply Link : https://viteee.vit.ac.in/
VITEEE 2023 Exam Dates :
Here candidates can find the VITEEE 2023 Exam Dates:
|Online application form available||2nd week of November 2022|
|Closing date of the Application form||31 March 2023|
|VITEEE 2023 Exam Date||15 to 21 April 2023|
|Declaration date of Result||To be Announced|
|Commencement of counseling||To be Announced|
|Commencement of classes||August 2023|
VITEEE 2023 Application Form :
Candidates can check the details about VITEEE 2023 application form given below:
- The VITEEE 2023 application form will be conducted in online mode as well as offline mode.
- The application form will be released from 2nd week of November 2022.
- Candidates have to provide the details such as name, gender, category, address, educational qualification, etc.
- There will be correction facility available for the candidates, but only selected details can be corrected.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 31 March 2023.
- Take the printout of the online application form for future reference.
Offline Application Form:
- The offline application form will be available in designated office.
- It must be send through speed post or registered post as to reach office before the last date.
- The application fee for the VITEEE 2023 application form can be submitted online and offline mode.
- The application fee will be Rs 1350/-.
- Candidates can also pay the fee by Credit card/ Debit card or Paytm Account.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria :
Check the eligibility norms for VITEEE 2023 from below:
- Nationality: The candidates should be Resident/ Non-resident Indian National/ PIO.
- Age Limit: Candidate must born on or after 1st July 2001 are eligible to apply for UG Engineering admission.
- Qualification: Those who have completed their Class XII with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biotechnology with at least 55% aggregate marks can apply for the test.
- The minimum aggregate marks is 45% for SC/ ST candidates and the candidate belonging to state of Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for VITEEE
- Step-1: First visit to the official application link (link will be given above).
- Step-2: Then register yourself by entering all the important details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID, Phone number, etc.
- Step-3: A verification link will be sent to your registered ID and check your mail ID for login details.
- Step-4: Now login with the help of login credentials.
- Step-5: Then fill in the details such as qualifications and other important details.
- Step-6: Now upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Step-7: Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- Step-8: After the submission of the fee, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Step-9: Take a printout for future reference.
VITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern :
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern for VITEEE 2023:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of exam: The duration of exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Medium: The medium of the paper is English language.
- Type of questions: The questions paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions|
VITEEE 2023 Syllabus :
The VITEEE syllabus will be prepared on the basis of the 10th and 12th syllabus. Candidates must have to check the syllabus very carefully to score well in the examination of VITEEE 2023. Candidates can find the syllabus for the VITEEE 2023 in the given below:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy & Power
- Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- P,D & F-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium & Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biodiversity, ecology & environment
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Matrices and their Applications
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Probability Distributions
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number series, Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation
- Clocks, Calendars and Directions