Though Meaning in Hindi & English
Though Meaning in Hindi
Though Meaning in English
- in spite of the fact that, although.
- to introduce a statement in a subordinate clause which contrasts with the statement in the main clause.
- I do not usually drink coffee, but/however I have had 2 cups today.
Use For Though Hindi – English
- though they were : हालांकि वे थे
- though you : यद्यपि आप
- though i : हालांकि मैं
- though the : यद्यपि
- though that : हालांकि वह
- though through : यद्यपि के माध्यम से
Quotes Using Word Though
- Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. – Saint Augustine
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. – Bernard Meltzer
- To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. – Gustave Flaubert
- Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. – John Quincy Adams