Rude Meaning in Hindi & English
Rude Meaning in Hindi
Rude Meaning in English
- connected with using the toilet, etc. in a way that might offend people.
- not polite, offensive or embarrassing.
- yelling You stink! at a children’s talent show.
Use For Rude Hindi – English
- rudely : बेरूखी से
- rude boy : अशिष्ट लड़का
- rude behaviour : अशिष्ट व्यवहार
- rude be : कठोर हो
- rudely brief : बेरहमी से संक्षिप्त
- rude to : इससे क्षुब्ध
Quotes Using Word Rude
- A gentleman is never rude except on purpose – I can honestly be nasty sober, believe you me. – Christopher Hitchens
- It’s not a slam at you when people are rude, it’s a slam at the people they’ve met before. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Get as rude as possible and don’t let anyone tell you how to live. – Mick Mars
- The smoothest curled courtier in the boudoirs of a palace has an animal nature, rude and aboriginal as a white bear. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I’m crass, contemptuous and crude, obstreperous, obnoxious, rambunctiously raw and rude. – Mario Cantone