Religion Meaning in Hindi & English
Religion Meaning in Hindi
Religion Meaning in English
- the belief in a god or gods and the activities connected with this.
- one of the systems of beliefs that is based on a belief in a god or gods.
- a set of organized beliefs, practices, and systems that most often relate to the belief and worship of a controlling force, such as a personal god or another supernatural being.
Use For Religion Hindi – English
- religions : धर्मों
- religion is : धर्म है
- religion islam : धर्म इस्लाम
- religion education : धर्म शिक्षा
- religion caste : धर्म जाति
- religional : धार्मिक
Quotes Using Word Religion
- God has no religion. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand. – Dan Brown
- When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion. – Abraham Lincoln
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. – Dalai Lama XIV
- The easy confidence with which I know another man’s religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also. – Mark Twain