Quite Meaning in Hindi & English
Quite Meaning in Hindi
- पूर्ण रूप से
Quite Meaning in English
- completely, very.
- a little or a lot but not completely.
- He had been quite good at drawing when he was at school.
Use For Quite Hindi – English
- quite good : काफी अच्छा
- quite general : काफी सामान्य
- quite generous : काफी उदार
- quite well : काफी अच्छी तरह से
- quite weak : काफी कमजोर
- quite the opposite : बिल्कुल विपरीत
Quotes Using Word Quite
- The world is quiet here. – Lemony Snicket
- We love the night and its quiet; and there is no night that we love so well as that on which the moon is coffined in clouds. – Fitz-James O’Brien
- It’s quiet now. So quiet that can almost hear other people’s dreams. – Gayle Forman
- When you are crazy you learn to keep quiet. – Philip K. Dick
- You are at once both the quiet and the confusion of my heart; imagine my heartbeat when you are in this state. – Franz Kafka