Purpose Meaning in Hindi & English
Purpose Meaning in Hindi
Purpose Meaning in English
- the aim or intention of something.
- something set up as an object or end to be attained.
- the thing that you want to achieve.
Use For Purpose Hindi – English
- purposeful : उद्देश्यपूर्ण
- purposeful life : उद्देश्यपूर्ण जीवन
- purpose of : के उद्देश्य
- purpose flour : उद्देश्य युक्त
- purpose for : के लिए उद्देश्य
- purpose of visit : आने का उद्देश्य
Quotes Using Word Purpose
- Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. – Roy T. Bennett
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it. – Buddha
- Nothing is more creative… nor destructive… than a brilliant mind with a purpose. – Dan Brown
- Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don’t lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier. – Sabaa Tahir