Provision Meaning in Hindi & English
Provision Meaning in Hindi
Provision Meaning in English
- the action of providing or supplying something for use.
- the act or process of providing.
- funds set aside by a business to cover specific anticipated future expenses or other financial impacts.
Use For Provision Hindi – English
- provisions : प्रावधानों
- provision of : का प्रावधान
- provision of services : सेवाओं के प्रावधान
- provision of information : जानकारी के प्रावधान
- provision for : प्रावधान करना
- provision of education : शिक्षा का प्रावधान
Quotes Using Word Provision
- Great is the Lord’s provisions. Even in times of famine, we have more than enough to eat. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Abiding does not mean sitting idly by. It means resting in the work, resting in the moment, resting in the truth, resting in the confidence that God is your provision. – Robin Bertram
- When you eagerly depend upon the Lord for any provision, you eliminate all odds of disappointment. – Gift Gugu Mona
- When in doubt about provision, adopt peace of mind above money! – Fahad Basheer
- God will take you from warfare to welfare, for He is the Lord of victory and provision. – Gift Gugu Mona