Procrastination Meaning in Hindi & English
Procrastination Meaning in Hindi
Procrastination Meaning in English
- to be slow or late about doing something that should be done.
- to delay doing something until a later time because you do not want to do it.
- a person is procrastinating when they delay working on an assignment until right before its deadline for no reason.
Use For Procrastination Hindi & English
- procrastination at its finest : अपने चरम पर शिथिलता
- procrastination of work : कार्य में विलंब
- procrastination is : विलंब है
- procrastination will : विलंब होगा
- procrastination will you : आप विलंब करेंगे
- procrastination to : के लिए विलंब
Quotes Using Word Procrastination
- My advice is, never do to-morrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Collar him! – Charles Dickens
- God has promised forgiveness to your repentance, but He has not promised tomorrow to your procrastination. – St. Augustine of Hippo
- The scholar’s greatest weakness: calling procrastination research. – Stephen King
- Procrastination is not Laziness”, I tell him. “It is fear. Call it by its right name, and forgive yourself. – Julia Cameron
- Absolutely not. I’m an expert in procrastination, but the last thing I want you to think is that I’m incompetent, too. Because I’m actually pretty good at what I do. – Nicholas Sparks