Privilege Meaning in Hindi & English
Privilege Meaning in Hindi
- असामान्य अधिकार
Privilege Meaning in English
- a special right or advantage that only one person or group has.
- a special advantage or opportunity that gives you great pleasure.
- a law for just one person, a benefit enjoyed by an individual or group beyond what is available to others.
Use For Privilege Hindi – English
- privilege leave : विशेषाधिकार छुट्टी
- privilege life : विशेषाधिकार जीवन
- privilege level : विशेषाधिकार स्तर
- privilege escalation : विशेषाधिकार वृद्धि
- privilege education : विशेषाधिकार शिक्षा
- privilege pass : विशेषाधिकार पास
Quotes Using Word Privilege
- Oh, I wouldn’t mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you. – John Green
- What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude. – Brené Brown
- White privilege is an absence of the consequences of racism. An absence of structural discrimination, an absence of your race being viewed as a problem first and foremost. – Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Being privileged doesn’t mean that you are always wrong and people without privilege are always right. It means that there is a good chance you are missing a few very important pieces of the puzzle. – Ijeoma Oluo
- Equality before the law is probably forever unattainable. It is a noble ideal, but it can never be realized, for what men value in this world is not rights but privileges. – H.L. Mencken