Prevent Meaning in Hindi & English
Prevent Meaning in Hindi
- प्रतिबंध करना
- बाधा डालना
Prevent Meaning in English
- to stop something happening or to stop somebody doing something.
- to keep from happening.
- I want to prevent his getting sick.
Use For Prevent Hindi – English
- prevent from : से रोकें
- prevent from go : जाने से रोकें
- prevent from doing : करने से रोकते हैं
- prevent from entering : प्रवेश करने से रोकें
- prevent it : इसे रोकें
- prevent slipping : फिसलने से रोकें
Quotes Using Word Prevent
- Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them. – Albert Einstein
- The best form of government is that which is most likely to prevent the greatest sum of evil. – James Monroe
- You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done. – Chuck Yeager
- Don’t let making a living prevent you from making a life. – John Wooden
- Boys will be boys. And even that wouldn’t matter if only we could prevent girls from being girls. – Anne Frank