Premises Meaning in Hindi & English
Premises Meaning in Hindi
- अचल संपत्ति
Premises Meaning in English
- the building and the land around it that a business owns or uses.
- a statement taken to be true and used as a basis for argument or reasoning.
- premise as a term in logic, meaning something assumed or taken as a given.
Use For Premises Hindi – English
- premises no/name : परिसर संख्या/नाम
- premises name : परिसर का नाम
- premises on : परिसर पर
- premises occupied : परिसर पर कब्जा
- Premises situated : परिसर स्थित
- premises comprised : परिसर शामिल है
Quotes Using Word Premises
- Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises. – Samuel Butler
- I thought then, and I think now, that the invasion of Iraq was unnecessary and unjust. And I think the premises on which it was launched were false. – Jimmy Carter
- I’ve tried to write about Heathrow before and been escorted off the premises. – Alain de Botton
- Think small. Don’t pretend you know the answers. Experiment; get feedback. These are all the premises of ‘Think Like a Freak,’ really. – Stephen J. Dubner
- The logical conclusion of relativism is absurdity. Non-sense. A worldview that undermines its own premises. – Eric Metaxas