Philosophy Meaning in Hindi & English
Philosophy Meaning in Hindi
Philosophy Meaning in English
- the study of ideas and beliefs about the meaning of life.
- a set of beliefs that tries to explain the meaning of life or give rules about how to behave.
- a discipline comprising as its core logic, aesthetics, ethics, metaphysics, and epistemology.
Use For Philosophy Hindi – English
- philosophy of life : जीवन के दर्शन
- philosophy of : का दर्शन
- philosophy of education : शिक्षा का दर्शन
- philosophy of science : विज्ञान का दर्शन
- philosophy of nature : प्रकृति का दर्शन
- philosophy of books : पुस्तकों का दर्शन
Quotes Using Word Philosophy
- The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next. – Abraham Lincoln
- Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. – Winston Churchill
- This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness. – Dalai Lama
- Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children. – Khalil Gibran
- Those who lack the courage will always find a philosophy to justify it. – Albert Camus