Persistent Meaning in Hindi & English
Persistent Meaning in Hindi
- दृढ संग्रह
Persistent Meaning in English
- determined to continue doing something even though people say that you are wrong or that you cannot do it.
- continuing to do something or to try to do something even though it is difficult or other people want you to stop.
- He admired her dogged persistence in pursuing the job.
Use For Persistent Hindi – English
- persistent cough : लगातार खांसी
- persistent pain : लगातार दर्द
- Persistent of : के लगातार
- Persistent run : लगातार दौड़ना
- persistent eat : लगातार खाना
- persistent dance : लगातार नृत्य
Quotes Using Word Persistent
- A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. – Elbert Hubbard
- Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. – Colin Powell
- The art of love is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis
- Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work though difficult problems. – Gever Tulley
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill