Perception Meaning in Hindi & English
Perception Meaning in Hindi
Perception Meaning in English
- the ability to notice or understand something.
- the act or faculty of perceiving, or apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind, cognition, understanding.
- the sensation is the scent receptors detecting the odor of cinnamon.
Use For Perception Hindi – English
- perception of : धारणा
- perception of reality : वास्तविकता की धारणा
- perception of risk : जोखिम की धारणा
- perception of pain : दर्द की धारणा
- perception of time : समय की धारणा
- perception of true : सत्य की धारणा
Quotes Using Word Perception
- The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people’s perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you. – Roy T. Bennett
- There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception. – Aldous Huxley
- To change ourselves effectively, we first had to change our perceptions. – Stephen R. Covey
- No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit. – Ansel Adams
- The older you get, the more you understand how your conscience works. The biggest and only critic lives in your perception of people’s perception of you rather than people’s perception of you. – Criss Jami