Peer meaning in Hindi & English
Peer meaning in Hindi
- समान पद का
- सावधानी से देखना
Peer meaning in English
- a person who is of the same age or position in society as you.
- a person of the same rank or class as another.
- to look closely or carefully at somebody/something, for example because you cannot see very well.
Use For Peer Hindi – English
- peers : समकक्ष लोग
- peer pressure : साथियों का दबाव
- peer to peer : सहकर्मी से सहकर्मी
- peer to peer network : सहकर्मी से सहकर्मी नेटवर्क
- peer tutoring : मित्र शिक्षक
- peer review : सहकर्मी समीक्षा
Quotes Using Word Peer
- Peer pressure and social norms are powerful influences on behaviour, and they are classic excuses. – Andrew Lansley
- My yesterdays walk with me. They keep step, they are gray faces that peer over my shoulder. – William Golding
- Peer review is fine, as long as you’re making incremental improvements to a technology. – Lonnie Johnson
- Peer pressure plays a huge role in people’s desire to get married. – Adam Levine
- You don’t need to bow down to peer pressure or be comparing yourself. – Ncuti Gatwa