Passion Meaning in Hindi & English
Passion Meaning in Hindi
Passion Meaning in English
- very strong feeling, especially of love, hate or anger.
- a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept.
- Traveling is a good example of a passion.
Use For Passion Hindi – English
- passion fruit : कृष्णकमल फल
- passion for : के लिए जुनून
- passion for life : जीवन के लिए जुनून
- passion for excellence : उत्कृष्टता के लिए जुनून
- passion for yourself : अपने लिए जुनून
- passion fruits : बैगनी रंग का फल
Quotes Using Word Passion
- My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them. – Jack Kerouac
- I want to know what passion is. I want to feel something strongly. – Aldous Huxley
- If you have a strong purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there. – Roy T. Bennett
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Émile Zola
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion. – Martha Graham