Overwhelmed Meaning in Hindi & English
Overwhelmed Meaning in Hindi
- घबराया हुआ
Overwhelmed Meaning in English
- to cause somebody to feel such a strong emotion that he/she does not know how to react.
- it affects you very strongly, and you do not know how to deal with it.
- she felt an overwhelming desire to have another child.
Use For Overwhelmed Hindi – English
- overwhelmed by : के द्वारा अभिभूत
- overwhelmed by work : काम से अभिभूत
- overwhelmed by events : घटनाओं से अभिभूत
- overwhelmed with : से अभिभूत
- overwhelmed with grief : शोक से अभिभूत
- overwhelmed with emotion : भावना से अभिभूत
Quotes Using Word Overwhelmed
- Let us drop our ‘tin ear’ and listen to the sounds of the ‘real’ world veiled beyond our inattention, and overwhelmed by the smoke and mirrors of superficiality. (“Like a frozen image”) – Erik Pevernagie
- If you ever feel overwhelmed, take on another project. – Roy Halston Frowick
- Burnout is not just about being too busy or feeling overwhelmed…It’s feeling like your work has no purpose and you don’t have support. – Richie Norton
- The risks of the conflict never overwhelmed me, only the fear of marginalization. – Marie Benedict
- Exiting a bus, déjà vu overwhelmed me, that ephemeral phenomena of alignment so perfect it is eerie. – Aspen Matis