Obligation Meaning in Hindi & English
Obligation Meaning in Hindi
Obligation Meaning in English
- the state of having to do something because it is a law or duty.
- an act of making oneself responsible for doing something.
- that requires one to do something.
- if an individual fails to make their car payments regularly, the auto company will repossess the car.
Use For Obligation Hindi – English
- obligation law : दायित्व कानून
- obligation hereunder : इसके तहत दायित्व
- obligation associated : दायित्व जुड़ा हुआ है|
- obligation involved : दायित्व शामिल है|
- obligation placed : दायित्व रखा
- obligation apply : दायित्व लागू
- your obligation : आपका दायित्व
- parent obligation : माता-पिता का दायित्व
Quotes Using Word Obligation
- What kills us isn’t one big thing, but thousands of tiny obligations we can’t turn down for fear of disappointing others. – Alain de Botton
- Better poverty without a care than wealth with its many obligations. – Aesop
- As a very young person, I was ready and willing to explore and try new things, unhampered by the daily routines that adults so often feel obligated to adhere to. – K. Martin Beckner
- I have to let her remain here if she wants to. She’s wreckage. It’s as simple as that. We have these obligations to our human ruins. – Charles Baxter
- He needed to get away from the rush of the city, from the unceasing noise and annoying obligations. – Francine Rivers