NCERT full form is National Council of Educational Research and Training
NCERT Full Form
- The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education.
- CBSE board is recognized by the NCERT and strictly follows its syllabus. NCERT is an apex and reputable publisher that publishes course books for classes 1st to 12th. Each book is published after thorough research from experts in each subject. This is why most CBSE schools in India recommend NCERT books.
- NCERT Syllabus : The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) revises the syllabus for classes 6 to 12 for all subjects. The NCERT syllabus is developed under the national curriculum framework (NCF). All the NCERT books are printed on the basis of this prescribed NCERT syllabus 2023.
- Professor Dinesh Prasad Saklani has been appointed as the new Director of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- They have apt solutions and in-depth knowledge in an easy and simple language. The authors ensure that they explain every minute detail clearly in these NCERT textbooks. Thus, you can easily understand the most complex topics and have minimum doubts.
- Change is the end result of all true learning.
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.