NASA full form is National Aeronautics and Space Administration
NASA Full Form
- NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration. NASA was started on October 1, 1958, as a part of the United States government. NASA is in charge of U.S. science and technology that has to do with airplanes or space. What Does NASA Do.
- NASA is a United States government agency that is responsible for science and technology related to air and space. The Space Age started in 1957 with the launch of the Soviet satellite Sputnik. NASA was created in 1958. The agency was created to oversee U.S. space exploration and aeronautics research.
- NASA was created largely in response to the Soviet launching of Sputnik in 1957. It was organized around the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA), which had been created by Congress in 1915. NASA’s organization was well under way by the early years of Pres.
- NASA’s Mission: Drive advances in science, technology, aeronautics, and space exploration to enhance knowledge, education, innovation, economic vitality, and stewardship of Earth.
- When NASA started, it began a program of human spaceflight. The Mercury, Gemini and Apollo programs helped NASA learn about flying in space and resulted in the first human landing on the moon in 1969. Currently, NASA has astronauts living and working on the International Space Station.
- NASA’s unique mission provides benefits in big and small ways. Dollars spent for space exploration create jobs, jumpstart businesses, and grow the economy. Our innovations improve daily life, advance medical research, support disaster response, and more. We’re constantly evolving and finding new ways to add value.
- When NASA says they’re going into space, they don’t mean up and back. They mean orbit.
- To me, NASA is kind of the magical kingdom. I was sort of a geek, and you go there, and there are just these wondrously strange things and people.
- NASA projects often have romantic names that link into a long history of exploration and adventure: Atlantis and Discovery, for example.
- Going to Mars would make NASA great again.
- Our country invests a tiny fraction of 1 percent in NASA, and this is what’s so amazing to me, is with that small investment, we do so much for the country.
- NASA is an engine of innovation and inspiration as well as the world’s premier space exploration agency.
- Science at NASA is all about exploring the endless frontier of the Earth and space.
- For NASA, space is still a high priority.
- We’d never have got a chance to go outside and look at the earth if it hadn’t been for space exploration and NASA.
- NASA’s next urgent mission should be to send good poets into space so they can describe what it’s really like.