NABARD full form is National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
NABARD Full Form
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was established on 12 July 1982 by an Act of the Parliament.
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development or NABARD provides investment and production credit for various developmental activities and projects taking place in rural areas, which will help enhance rural development and facilitate rural prosperity.
- Shri Shaji K V assumed charge as Chairman of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) on 7th December 2022.
- NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post.
- As announced in the Union Budget 2017-18, Government of India instituted a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund (DIDF) with a total corpus of ₹8004.00 crore for a period of 5 years (2018-19 to 2022-23) in NABARD.
- The discovery of agriculture was the first big step toward a civilized life.
- Agriculture not only gives riches to a nation, but the only riches she can call her own.
- If agriculture goes wrong, nothing else will have a chance to go right.
- Agriculture is now a motorized food industry, the same thing in its essence as the production of corpses in the gas chambers and the extermination camps, the same thing as blockades and the reduction of countries to famine, the same thing as the manufacture of hydrogen bombs.
- Agriculture is not crop production as popular belief holds – it’s the production of food and fiber from the world’s land and waters. Without agriculture it is not possible to have a city, stock market, banks, university, church or army. Agriculture is the foundation of civilization and any stable economy.