Meet Meaning in Hindi & English
Meet Meaning in Hindi
- भेंट करना
- एकत्र होना
Meet Meaning in English
- to come together by chance or because you have arranged it.
- to see and know somebody for the first time.
- to come into the presence of for the first time.
Use For Meet Hindi – English
- meeting : बैठक
- meet up : मिलना
- meet you : तुम से मिलना
- meet and greet : मेल मिलाप
- meet of grand mother : दादी मां से मिलें
- meet of friends : दोस्तों से मिलना
Quotes Using Word Meet
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
- Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it. – Sai Baba
- I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts. – Abraham Lincoln
- I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. – Winston Churchill
- Success is where preparation and opportunity meet. – Bobby Unser