Loyal Meaning in Hindi & English
Loyal Meaning in Hindi
Loyal Meaning in English
- used about a person, thing.
- faithful to a person to whom allegiance or affection is due.
- faithful to a cause or ideal.
- faithful and devoted to someone or something.
Use For Loyal Hindi – English
- loyal subjects : वफादार प्रजा
- loyal friend : वफादार दोस्त
- loyal citizens : वफादार नागरिक
- loyal servant : वफादार नौकर
- loyal support : वफादार समर्थन
- loyal people : वफादार लोग
- loyal service : वफादार सेवा
Quotes Using Word Loyal
- There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing. – Jennifer Aniston
- Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have. – Ernie Banks
- Loyalty is a characteristic trait. Those who have it, give it free of charge. – Ellen J. Barrie
- Leadership is a two-way street, loyalty up and loyalty down. – Grace Murray Hopper
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day. – Jeffrey Gitomer