ITI full form is Industrial Training Institute
ITI Full Form
- ITI- Industrial Training Institute is a Technical course one can join after successful completion of class 10th or Matriculation. ITI is a great course for students who want to do a professional technical course in the short term.
- ITI is established by the Directorate-General for Employment and Training (DGET), the Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship and the Government of the Union to provide training in different trades. Across India, there are many ITIs, both governmental and private, that offer vocational training to students.
- The ITIs offer a range of vocational/skill training courses covering a large number of economic sectors with an objective of providing skilled workforce to the industry as well as self- employment of youth.
- ITI is a good job oriented Technical course; an ITI holder can get a good job in electrical, mechanical, and other manufacturing sectors. So many students are getting Jobs in railways nowadays after ITI. As the name suggests, you get a chance to work in industries after doing this course.
- Students who have completed their ITI can seek employment with various Public Sector Units / PSUs such as Railways, Telecom / BSNL, IOCL, ONCG, State-wise PWDs and others. In addition to this, they can also explore career opportunities with the Indian Armed Forces i.e. Indian Army.
- As engineers, we were going to be in a position to change the world – not just study it.
- The way to succeed is to double your failure rate.
- I have not failed, but found 1000 ways to not make a light bulb.
- One man’s “magic” is another man’s engineering. “Supernatural” is a null word.
- Engineering is the art of directing the great sources of power in nature for the use and convenience of man.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- To be a good professional engineer, Always smart to study late for exams because it teaches you how to manage time and tackle emergencies.
- The Human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.
- Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating.
- Engineering is a creative practice.
- To an engineer, good enough means perfect. With an artist, there’s no such thing as perfect.