IPS full form is Indian Police Service
IPS Full Form
- Full Form of IPS. The full form of IPS is the Indian Police Service. It is among the top positions in this country in terms of career, power, and prestige.
- In the ranking wise, an IAS officer ranks at the top whereas an IPS officer comes after IAS officers in the second position. Also, the IAS officer enjoys more benefits than the IPS officer.
- An IPS officer’s base wage starts at Rs. 56,100 (TA, DA, and HRA are additional) per month and can rise to Rs. 2,25,000 for a DGP. Although the IPS salary is lower than that of an IAS officer, it is excellent when additional benefits and allowances are included in the whole package.
- The candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university to take the UPSC exam. Even those candidates who have written the final year exams of the qualifying exam (bachelor’s degree) and are awaiting results can apply.
- C.V. Narasimhan was the First IPS Officer of India. He was the topper of the first IPS batch in 1948. He won the President’s Revolver Prize at the National Police Academy for being the “best cadet.” In 1948, he topped the first national competitive examination in the IPS category.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
- You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Live each day as if your life had just begun.
- The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- At any given moment, you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- In life, there are no mistakes, only lessons.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.