Introvert Meaning in Hindi & English
Introvert Meaning in Hindi
Introvert Meaning in English
- An introvert is with qualities of a personality type known as introversion.
- They feel more comfortable focusing on their inner thoughts and ideas.
- They enjoy spending time with just one or two people, rather than large groups or crowds.
- It doesn’t mean that introverts can’t be successful.
Use For Introvert Hindi – English
- introvert secure : अंतर्मुखी सुरक्षित
- introvert solitude : अंतर्मुखी एकांत
- introvert contradiction : अंतर्मुखी अंतर्विरोध
- introvert thinking : अंतर्मुखी विचारशीलता
- introvert polite : अंतर्मुखी विनीत
- introvert : अंतर्मुखी व्यक्ति
- introvert boy : अंतर्मुखी लड़का
- introvert girl : अंतर्मुखी लड़की
Quotes Using Word Introvert
- You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house. – Criss Jami
- Let’s clear one thing up: Introverts do not hate small talk because we dislike people. We hate small talk because we hate the barrier it creates between people. – Laurie Helgoe
- I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, and the sky. – Audrey Hepburn
- If you’re a true introvert, other people are basically energy vampires. – Amy Schumer
- I don’t believe anything really revolutionary has ever been invented by committee… I’m going to give you some advice that might be hard to take. That advice is: Work alone… Not on a committee. Not on a team. – Steve Wozniak