Indeed Meaning in Hindi & English
Indeed Meaning in Hindi
- वास्तव में
Indeed Meaning in English
- at the end of a clause to give extra force to the word very.
- to emphasize a particular word.
- The engine began to sound very loud indeed.
Use For Indeed Hindi – English
- indeed become : वास्तव में बन गया
- indeed it is : वास्तव में यह है|
- indeed seems : वास्तव में लगता है|
- indeed wealth : वास्तव में धन
- indeed taken : वास्तव में लिया
- indeed present : वास्तव में उपस्थित
- indeed occur : वास्तव में होता है|
Quotes Using Word Indeed
- We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately. – Benjamin Franklin
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. – Margaret Mead
- If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. – Albert Einstein
- Mr. Attlee is a very modest man. Indeed he has a lot to be modest about. – Winston Churchill
- If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free; if our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed. – Edmund Burke