HDFC full form is Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
HDFC Full Form
- The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited or HDFC was among the first financial institutions in India to receive an “in principle” approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector.
- As per Forbes World’s Best Bank survey, HDFC Bank is ranked No. 1 bank by customers in India.
- Founded in 1977 by Hasmukhbhai Parekh, the entrepreneur who would also develop the institution that became ICICI Bank, HDFC by now had a strong brand name as a trusted provider of housing finance. There were clearly opportunities in what was happening in India.
- HDFC Bank Limited (also known as HDB) is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalisation as of April 2021.
- According to the study, HDFC Bank is the most profitable among all domestic scheduled commercial banks. Its return ratios, return on assets (RoA) of 1.97% and return on equity (RoE) of 16.6%, are the best, complemented by a net interest margin (NIM) of 4.2%, which is again the best among the top 10 banks.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
- If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.
- A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
- It is not the style of clothes one wears, neither the kind of automobile one drives, nor the amount of money one has in the bank, that counts. These mean nothing. It is simply service that measures success.
- I saw a bank that said ’24 Hour Banking’, but I don’t have that much time.