FMCG full form is Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
FMCG Full Form
- The full form of FMCG is Fast Moving Consumer Goods. FMCG relates to products in the market sold quickly and at a reasonably low price. These are usually not long-lasting and are also regarded as CPG (Packaged Goods for Consumers).
- Fast-moving consumer goods are products that sell quickly at relatively low cost. These goods are also called consumer packaged goods. FMCGs have a short shelf life because of high consumer demand (e.g., soft drinks and confections) or because they are perishable (e.g., meat, dairy products, and baked goods).
- HUL. Hindustan Unilever was founded in 1933. It is a leading consumer goods company and one of the largest marketing companies in India.
- Fast-moving consumer goods include packaged food, toiletries, beverages, stationery, over-the-counter medicines, cleaning and laundry products, plastic goods, personal care products, as well as less expensive consumer electronics, such as mobile phones and headphones.
- In terms of profit margins, the FMCG business has a very thin margin overall. Profit margins can range from 2% to 25%. Due to the numerous steps the products go through before reaching the store and the customer, the profit margin in this industry is very low.
- To earn the respect (and eventually love) of your customers, you first have to respect those customers. That is why Golden Rule behavior is embraced by most of the winning companies.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- To keep a customer demands as much skill as to win one.
- To give without any reward, or any notice, has a special quality of its own.
- To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.