Entrepreneur Meaning in Hindi & English
Entrepreneur Meaning in Hindi
- जोखिम उठाने वाला
- नव साहसी
Entrepreneur Meaning in English
- a person who makes money by starting or running businesses.
- especially when this involves taking financial risks.
- someone who has an idea and who works to create a product or service.
- as well as an organization to support that effort.
Use For Entrepreneur Hindi – English
- entrepreneur skills : उद्यमी कौशल
- entrepreneur education : उद्यमी शिक्षा
- entrepreneurship development : उद्यमिता विकास
- entrepreneurial talent : उद्यमी प्रतिभा
- entrepreneurship research : उद्यमिता अनुसंधान
- entrepreneurial class : उद्यमी वर्ग
- entrepreneurial spirit : उद्यमिता की भावना
- entrepreneurial mindset : उद्यमशीलता की मानसिकता
Quotes Using Word Entrepreneur
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it. – Roy Ash
- Dear entrepreneurs, you can start a thousand businesses, launch 100 projects, and take dozens of companies public, but you only have one shot at being part of your kid’s childhood. Your kid doesn’t care about your platform, they care about your presence. – Jon Acuff
- If you broke a lot of rules as a kid, you’d probably make a great entrepreneur. – Harley Finkelstein
- Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble-making individual. – Natalie Clifford Barney
- All humans are entrepreneurs, not because they should start companies, but because the will to create is encoded in human DNA, and creation is the essence of entrepreneurship. – Reid Hoffman