Disposal Meaning in Hindi & English
Disposal Meaning in Hindi
Disposal Meaning in English
- the act of getting rid of something, especially by throwing it away.
- Give it away, throw it out, even sell it.
- The disposal of rubbish is always a problem.
Use For Disposal Hindi – English
- disposal of : का निपटान
- disposal of waste : कचरे का निपटान
- disposal of assets : परिसंपत्तियों का निपटान
- disposal considerations : निबटान संबंधी बातें
- disposal of garbage : कचरा का निपटान
- disposals : निपटान
Quotes Using Word Disposal
- Social networks are so full of wasted time – they could be compared to a waste disposal system. Flush, before you go and waste no time to go. – Will Advise
- Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man. – Mahatma Gandhi
- For me, an area of moral clarity is: you’re in front of someone who’s suffering and you have the tools at your disposal to alleviate that suffering or even eradicate it, and you act. – Paul Farmer
- My plumbing is all screwed up. Because it turns out, I do not own a garbage disposal. – Demetri Martin
- To be the best, you have to have the right equipment at your disposal. – Hafthor Bjornsson