Desperate Meaning in Hindi & English
Desperate Meaning in Hindi
Desperate Meaning in English
- moved by despair or utter loss of hope.
- very sad and upset because of having little or no hope.
- feeling that you have no hope and are ready to do anything to change the bad situation you are in.
Use For Desperate Hindi – English
- desperate housewives : मायूस गृहिणियां
- desperate house : हताश घर
- desperate measures : खतरनाक साधन
- desperate man : हताश आदमी
- desperate of : हताश करना
- desperate girls : हताश लड़कियां
Quotes Using Word Desperate
- Hope is the power of being cheerful in circumstances that we know to be desperate. – G.K. Chesterton
- The desperate usually succeed because they have nothing to lose. – Jodi Picoult
- You seemed so desperate, like you might drown if someone didn’t save you. – Arthur Golden
- He loves her like a gambler loves a fast racehorse or a desperate man loves whiskey. That kind of love eats a man up. – Dorothy Allison
- Shakespeare’s Iago could be played as a soul in hell, driven, dark and desperate, willing to do anything, willing to use anyone, in order to escape from that hell. – Laura Lee Guhrke