Deprived Meaning in Hindi & English
Deprived Meaning in Hindi
Deprived Meaning in English
- to take something away from someone or something.
- when warm clothing, housing, and nutrition are in short supply, the people are deprived of basics of life.
- Feeling deprived of important resources – love, food, money, time – can lead to anxiety or anger.
Use For Deprived Hindi – English
- deprived of : से वंचित
- deprived area : गरीबी के दिन
- deprived areas : वंचित क्षेत्र
- deprived people : वंचित लोग
- deprived communities : वंचित समुदाय
- deprived without : बिना वंचित
Quotes Using Word Deprived
- Perhaps women have always been in closer contact with reality than men: it would seem to be the just recompense for being deprived of idealism. – Germaine Greer
- Deprived of meaningful work, men and women lose their reason for existence; they go stark, raving mad. – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Man cannot live without joy; therefore when he is deprived of true spiritual joys it is necessary that he become addicted to carnal pleasures. – Thomas Aquinas
- I grew up in a family that despised not only communism but collectivism, socialism, and any ‘ism’ that deprived the individual of his or her natural rights. – Rand Paul
- Life deprived of beauty is not worthy of being called human. – Luis Barragan