Damn Meaning in Hindi & English
Damn Meaning in Hindi
Damn Meaning in English
- to condemn to a punishment or fate.
- to condemn vigorously and often irascibly for some real or fancied fault or defect.
- a common, somewhat naughty exclamation.
Use For Damn Hindi – English
- damn it : धत तेरी कि
- damn it all : सब बेकार है
- damn it bro : धिक्कार है भाई
- damn i : धिक्कार है मुझे
- damn girl : लानत लड़की
- damn true : बिलकुल सही
Quotes Using Word Damn
- If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it. – W. C. Fields
- I don’t give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. – Mark Twain
- I don’t know much about Americanism, but it’s a damn good word with which to carry an election. – Warren G. Harding
- I no have education. I have inspiration. If I was educated, I would be a damn fool. – Bob Marley
- Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn. – Gore Vidal