Curious Meaning in Hindi & English
Curious Meaning in Hindi
Curious Meaning in English
- an eager desire to learn and often to learn what does not concern one.
- The words inquisitive and prying.
- The cat was naturally curious about its new surroundings.
Use For Curious Hindi – English
- curious mind : जिज्ञासु मन
- curious man : जिज्ञासु आदमी
- curious about : के बारे में उत्सुक
- curious cat : जिज्ञासु बिल्ली
- curious womens : जिज्ञासु महिलाएं
- curious way : जिज्ञासु तरीका
Quotes Using Word Curious
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. – Albert Einstein
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. – Walt Disney
- If you are curious, you’ll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them. – Erno Rubik
- Men marry because they are tired; women, because they are curious; both are disappointed. – Oscar Wilde
- The crowd intimidates me, its breath suffocates me. I feel paralyzed by its curious look, and the unknown faces make me dumb. – Frederic Chopin