Criticism Meaning in Hindi & English
Criticism Meaning in Hindi
Criticism Meaning in English
- the act of giving your opinion or judgment about the good or bad qualities of something or someone, especially books, films, etc.
- censure, condemn, denounce, reprehend, and reprobate.
- There was much public criticism directed at the senator.
Use For Criticism Hindi – English
- criticism of : की आलोचना
- criticism of life : जीवन की आलोचना
- criticism or regret : आलोचना या खेद
- criticism and advice : आलोचना और सलाह
- criticism and suggestions : आलोचना और सुझाव
- criticisms : आलोचनाओं
Quotes Using Word Criticism
- To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard
- Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. – Herman Melville
- People ask you for criticism, but they only want praise. – W. Somerset Maugham
- The motive behind criticism often determines its validity. Those who care criticize where necessary. Those who envy criticize the moment they think that they have found a weak spot. – Criss Jami
- The trouble with most of us is that we’d rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. – Norman Vincent Peale