Cramps Meaning in Hindi & English
Cramps Meaning in Hindi
Cramps Meaning in English
- a sudden, unexpected tightening of one or more muscles.
- menstrual cramps and spasms of the circular muscles of the bowel, blood vessels, and pylorus of the stomach.
- a muscle cramp can be very painful.
Use For Cramps Hindi – English
- cramps pain : ऐंठन दर्द
- cramps period : ऐंठन की अवधि
- cramps up : ऐंठन होना
- cramps mean : ऐंठन मतलब
- cramps relieve : ऐंठन से राहत
- cramps happen : ऐंठन होती है
Quotes Using Word Cramps
- A slavish bondage to parents cramps every faculty of the mind. – Mary Shelley
- I wish you would read a little poetry sometimes. Your ignorance cramps my conversation. – Anthony Hope
- No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will cramp his style. – Steven Brust
- It’s not like that anymore really, but back in the day, nobody would let the Misfits open up for them, not the Ramones, not the Cramps, nobody. – Glenn Danzig
- The chains which cramp us most are those which weigh on us least. – Sophie Swetchine