Courage Meaning in Hindi & English
Courage Meaning in Hindi
Courage Meaning in English
- mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty.
- the quality shown by someone who decides to do something difficult or dangerous, even though they may be afraid.
- possessed by individuals of conviction and restraint.
Use For Courage Hindi – English
- courageously : साहस के साथ
- courageous man : साहसी आदमी
- courage to change : बदलने का साहस
- courage to pursue : पीछा करने का साहस
- courage to do someting : कुछ करने का साहस
- courage the people : लोगों को हिम्मत दो
Quotes Using Word Courage
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. – Maya Angelou
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. – William Faulkner
- There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me. – Jane Austen