Consequences Meaning in Hindi & English
Consequences Meaning in Hindi
Consequences Meaning in English
- a result of an action or situation, a bad result.
- the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier.
- He was given a traffic ticket as a consequence of running the red light.
Use For Consequences Hindi – English
- consequences of : का नतीजा
- consequences of deforestation : वनों की कटाई के परिणाम
- consequences of physical bullying : शारीरिक बदमाशी के परिणाम
- consequences management : परिणाम प्रबंधन
- consequences this : इसके परिणाम
- consequences they : वे परिणाम
Quotes Using Word Consequences
- If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences. – Criss Jami
- If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind. – Shannon L. Alder
- We are free to choose our paths, but we can’t choose the consequences that come with them. – Sean Covey
- When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it. – Lois McMaster Bujold
- There are in nature neither rewards nor punishments – there are consequences. – Robert G. Ingersoll