Compassion Meaning in Hindi & English
Compassion Meaning in Hindi
Compassion Meaning in English
- it is defined as the feeling that arises when you are confronted with another’s suffering and feel motivated to relieve that suffering.
- to suffer together.
- Giving up a seat to a pregnant woman.
Use For Compassion Hindi – English
- Compassion of : की अनुकम्पा
- compassion fatigue : सहानुभूति थकान
- compassion for : के लिए करुणा
- compassion for others : दूसरों के लिए करुणा
- compassion and empathy : करुणा और सहानुभूति
- compassion and kindness : करुणा और दया
Quotes Using Word Compassion
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. – Roy T. Bennett
- Compassion is the basis of morality. – Arthur Schopenhauer
- for there is nothing heavier than compassion. Not even one’s own pain weighs so heavy as the pain one feels with someone, for someone, a pain intensified by the imagination and prolonged by a hundred echoes. – Milan Kundera
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive. – Dalai Lama XIV
- Our task must be to free ourselves… by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and it’s beauty. – Albert Einstein