CDS full form is Combined Defence Services Examination
CDS Full Form
- The Combined Defence Services Examination (abbreviated as CDS Exam) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of Commissioned Officers in the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.
- Candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply provided they do not have any backlog at the application. Also, they have to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course.
- According to the salary of CDS 2023, candidates who join the Combined Defence Services (CDS) as the Lieutenant get a pay of Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500 per month. The CDS salary 2023 varies as per the ranks of the officer, as the rank increases the salary also increases.
- CDS provides an opportunity to Short service commission as well as permanent commission. Cadets passing out from Indian Military Academy, Airforce Academy and Naval Academy gets permanent commission in Indian Army, IAF and Indian Navy.
- As per the CDS 1 eligibility criteria 2023, applicants wanting to appear for the CDS 1 exam 2023 should be graduates and between the age group of 19 to 25 years.
- I won’t die in an accident or die of any disease. I will go down in glory.
- All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
- If you want to shine like a sun. First, burn like a sun.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.