Bring Meaning in Hindi & English
Bring Meaning in Hindi
- सामने लाना
- ले आना
Bring Meaning in English
- to carry or take somebody/something to a place with you.
- to move something somewhere.
- to take or carry someone or something to a place or a person, or in the direction of the person speaking.
- to come to a place with someone or something.
Use For Bring Hindi – English
- brings : लाता है
- bring up : लाना
- bring up to date : अद्यतन में लाएं
- bring up the child : बच्चे को लाओ
- bring up the : ऊपर लाओ
- bring about : पूरा करना
Quotes Using Word Bring
- Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light. – George Washington
- Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland
- Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. – Benjamin Disraeli
- Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman. – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love. – Billy Graham