Appropriate Meaning in Hindi & English
Appropriate Meaning in Hindi
Appropriate Meaning in English
- suitable or right for a particular situation, person, use, etc.
- especially suitable or compatible.
- Dress neatly and attractively in an outfit appropriate to the job.
Use For Appropriate Hindi – English
- appropriately : उचित रूप से
- appropriate action : उचित कार्यवाही
- appropriate work : उचित कार्य
- appropriate time : उपयुक्त समय
- appropriate for : के लिए उचित
- appropriate word : उचित शब्द
Quotes Using Word Appropriate
- What worked well in the past may not be relevant or appropriate in the presence. – Steven Redhead
- Healing requires a legitimated, credible and culturally appropriate system. – Mildred Blaxter
- I recently cleared up my Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS). The condition is real, it has a sound foundation as to why it occurs in the human, and can be cleared up by taking the appropriate steps. – Steven Magee
- Appropriate to the occasion” means choosing what to wear based on what you know is appropriate to wear for each given situation. – Bethel Grove
- How appropriate to have my tongue cut out, when silence has been my refuge and my cage. – Holly Black