Abandoned Meaning in Hindi & English
Abandoned Meaning in Hindi
- छोड़ा हुआ
- त्यागा हुआ
Abandoned Meaning in English
- to give up something.
- left completely and no longer used or wanted.
- to leave behind or run away from someone or something.
- Air attacks forced the villagers to abandon their homes.
Use For Abandoned Hindi – English
- abandoned farmland : परित्यक्त खेत
- abandoned unless : जब तक छोड़ दिया
- abandoned following : अनुसरण करना छोड़ दिया
- abandoned quarry : परित्यक्त खदान
- abandoned village : परित्यक्त गांव
- abandoned woman : परित्यक्त महिला
- abandoned town : परित्यक्त शहर
Quotes Using Work Abandoned
- The feeling of abandonment overwhelmed me as I realised that no one had waited, or cared where I was. – Emily Williams
- She says she glories in being abandoned. – J. M. Barrie
- New owners of an abandoned house always have questions they can’t get rid of: Who were the previous owners? What did they eat, what did they talk, what was the purpose of their life, what was the sadness and joy in their lives? – Mehmet Murat ildan
- Because the place you are born isn’t necessarily the place you belong. I was born into a world that abandoned me, stole from me, rejected me; is it so surprising I found a better one? – Alix E. Harrow
- Half of me is abandoned and other half is trying hard to survive in the society. – Nitya Prakash